Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Swedish Sour Cream Coffee Cake

We have a full house this week -- 4 adults, 3 kids, a revolving door of visitors, 2 dogs, 2 cats and a tortoise. I really needed help in the kitchen, and I can always count on Taylor to dive right in. At this point, she can single-handedly whip up whatever we need. Her only issue is that she still cooks on my recipes....so now I just make a copy and she can spill whatever she wants!

I figured the easiest thing for 7 people to eat for breakfast would be a coffee cake. It should feed us for several days and what's better than cake for breakfast? Well, this delicious cake that Taylor baked using my grandmother's recipe didn't last more than 12 hours -- it was dessert, breakfast and gone. Compliments to Chef Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment